Associate - Pittsburgh Office
Guy E. Blass’ practice of law involves all aspects of tort, casualty and insurance defense litigation, including motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, product liability, fire and general liability, construction and commercial litigation.
Since 2000, Mr. Blass has tried numerous jury trials to verdict throughout the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and has argued cases before the Pennsylvania appellate courts.
- Undergraduate: University of Pittsburgh, B.A. in Business Administration, 2013
- Law School: Duquesne University School of Law, J.D. 1999
- West Virginia
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Insurance Law
- Transportation – Motor Vehicle and Trucking
- First and third party coverage issues.
- Products Liability
- Premises Liability
- Fire and Casualty
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Liability
- Employment Law
MEMBERSHIPS AND HONORS
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Defense Institute