Associate - Pittsburgh Office
Michael Winsko specializes in complex liability cases involving multiple parties, with a focus on UM/UIM coverage, transportation defense, premises liability, and products liability. Michael has appeared in common pleas and appellate courts throughout Western Pennsylvania.
Prior to joining Summers, McDonnell, Hudock & Guthrie, Michael represented citizens in unemployment compensation matters. In law school, Mr. Winsko interned for Chief Judge Joy Flowers Conti of the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania. He also was a writer and business managing editor for the Duquesne University School of Law’s Business Law Journal.
- Undergraduate: Duquesne University, B.A. Accounting, 2012
- Law School: Duquesne University School of Law, J.D., 2015
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Transportation Defense
- UM/UIM Coverage
- Premises Liability
- Products Liability
- Insurance Coverage
- “Bowman v. Sunoco Inc.: Preserving the Validity of Exculpatory Clauses Within Employment Contracts in Pennsylvania” Duquesne Business Law Journal, Volume 16